Mobile Trade Show Planner available now for downloading
Thanks to the new EXPO REAL App, organizing a visit to the trade fair is more or less automatic this year. It provides even more features that make visiting and preparing for the trade fair easier and more efficient. For example:
- Targeted Exhibitor search – before, during and after the trade fair.
- Detailed 2D/3D floor plans with routing function
- Conference program with all hosts and participants
- Participants’ Networking: Contact suggestions for MatchUp! – Users based on their profile
- Direct communication from the app with fair participants who also use MatchUp!
- Interaction with participants and hosts and vote in sessions and forums during the fair
After the first login, users can supplement their basic profile with their LinkedIn profile information. This facilitates networking for participants, i.e., information about and interaction with other participants at the fair. Logged-in MatchUp! users can also see via the “Around me” feature which other participants are currently in the same forum.
Always up-to-date thanks to push messages
App users receive notifications with useful information about exhibitors, forums and general topics at EXPO Real. The app provides an overview of all the exhibitors and makes it possible for you to search for interesting projects. The entire EXPO REAL conference program incl. hosts and panelists can be accessed on a daily basis. Session highlights that should not be missed are suggested separately. You can store important contacts and events in your favorites list. As a result, individual trade fair planning can be optimized using the App. Push messages keep users up-to-date.
The export function via e-mail is also convenient: Important notes can listed in the app and sent to your own e-mail address, for example. Consequently, no sudden inspiration is lost! Speaking of lost: Thanks to the routing function, you can always find the quickest way to appointments at the fair and thus save time and effort: Simply enter the start and end spots: the shortest route is displayed on detailed floor plans in 2D/3D display.