Networking is key – Microsoft has also recognized this, as not so long ago it took over the career-network LinkedIn at a cost of more than 20 billion US dollars. With this offer, Microsoft was able to out-bid another prospective buyer: the software vendor Salesforce. This multi-billion deal and the interest of two international IT companies impressively underlines just how important networking is – particularly in the business world.
At EXPO REAL, great emphasis is also put on networking. With its MatchUp! service, Europe’s leading trade fair for property and investment provides you with a valuable opportunity to network before, during and after the fair. Whether you’re an exhibitor, visitor, journalist or blogger: After purchasing a trade fair ticket or accreditation you will be able to establish online relationships which can then be consolidated at the event itself. Perfect for finding business partners from all over the world!
Here are some examples of how you can profit from MatchUp!:
- Find real profiles of people actually participating in the trade fair
- Connect with interesting participants online before the fair
- Find out more about other trade fair participants
- Schedule appointments with potential business partners
- Browse promising job vacancies and requests
Over the next few weeks we will inform you about other features and advantages which will allow you to get the most out of networking.
More information on MatchUp!
Also take a look at our MatchUp! mini-guide.
Facts and figures: Social (Business) Networks
- With 1.65 billion active users (April 2016), Facebook is Germany’s Number One
- XING counts 9.2 million users in the DACH region, and 9.7 worldwide (January 2016) (Januar 2016)
- LinkedIn has 8 million users in Germany (April 2016), and 350 million international users (January 2016)
- Over 16,000 trade fair participants already have a profile with MatchUp!, including more than 1,600 exhibitors (June 2016).